THIS YEARS BIKE TRIP FROM MONROE OREGON TO ANAHEIM CALIFORNIA

I had a good trip this year with 16 days on the road and 1246 miles I can't complain. I had just three flat tires and it only rained on me two days, but the two days of rain were on days I went 100 pulse miles and one of the flat tires was on the first day about 17 miles from Monroe in the rain. This year I had the chance to meet a lot of nice people and so I had a good time talking with people along the way.

I have a lot of pictures here and I don't think I want to go down and write something by them so I will just say that some of them were taken with my phone and some with my camera.













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah