Not much going on Biking

This winter has not been the best for bike riding but I do get out every day it dry, but this last month there has not been all that many days. I was planing a four day trip down the coast last week but it rained.
So here are some pictures of the new dog.


I tried to take this with one hand. 










 I had Kari hold him for this one, we can't get him to hold still very long.
I did get him to stop for this one shot. 
He likes to help with the dishes. 

Kari thinks the cat is lacking attention now that we have the dog.












If I get one weekend when its dry will take off on the bike for a short trip. I have plans to ride from my Mom And Dad house to LA in June so I need to put some miles in on the new bike before I go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah