More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah

Cats, Reservoirs, Dams and Mountains.

I have pictures of a short day trip Rick took us on up to see some of the lakes and mountains up around the area where he lives, had a good trip it would be nice to have had a boat to do some fishing.



Rick had like 5 kittens at the house and I think they got most of the attention then anyone , had a good time with them and I wanted to bring one home with me and if Kari had her way we would have had one. There was more then just gray cats but I liked them the most.









They rented out boats cabins at the lake, it would make a nice vacation 



It was almost to much for Rick to walk up from the parking lot he had to take a rest stop.



This was a cool dam, the water was low on the back side we were hopping to see the water flowing over that middle area, Netty and found it interesting that they built this dam here that has no way to generate power. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands