Its Time to See My Brothers House

My brother & his wife decided a few years ago to sell there house and and start over again up in the mountains of eastern Utah and way off the grid, more power to them. He has put a lot of time into the place so its turned out to be a nice home that they both like.
I don't think we will be going over to visit much because it was 933 miles each way.




We stopped for a short brake it was a long drive, after staying the night in a RV park in Provo we started up into the mountains it was 110 miles up to his house. This was our first long trip with the trailer.    



This is what the 2 mile road looks like coming in from the good one.


This is the driveway from that road.


Back door with a small deck of the bedroom.



Its good he has a green house because I don't think you can get much to grow here







Looking down from the road you come in on so we can see how his house is setting. You can see my trailer next to his house.


I have a few more pictures for my next post of some side trips we made and Ricks cats. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah