Erika,Jeff,Cohen & New York 2017

Taking time out to go see Erika and Cohen

We decided that when Netty was in Canada with some friends it would be a good time for me to go off to New Your and spend some time with Erika and Cohen, but when we looked into tickets they were cheaper two weeks before her trip so now I am back before she goes.
I had a good time, we went to the Central Park Zoo, Bronx Zoo, Baseball game, and a Broadway show.


I have a lot of pictures of Cohen but like Erika has told me its hard to get one of him looking at the camera so I will just put some in here.





I would like to say this is my favorite bridge in Central park but there are so meany it would be hard to say but this is a nice one.




 

Central Park is one of my favorite places in New York City and I have like 350 pictures from this trip  so I will add more later.

Comments

  1. Great pictures dad! Really pretty pictures of Central Park!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah