More from Central Park

I could spend a day in Central park taking pictures so this is just a few.

One thing nice about Erika and Jeff moving back into Manhattan is that Central park is like in there back yard, I remember when Erika first moved there she would give me a key and I would just go over to the park everyday. I realy liked the zoo, it was small but must of the animals were close and I liked the buildings and landscaping was cool.



Its pretty cool to see these tile on the ceiling of one of the tunnels. 


Cohen loved climbing on the big rocks in the park he said he was climbing a mountain I think he would be happy with a park of just rocks.


Its so green in this park

These monkeys  were on this island and Erika hadn't  seen them in the past but they were on the back side of the island.



I had like three picture of this cat but I like this one the best.

Comments

  1. Wow, you got a good picture of the monkeys! I also like the picture of the light post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah