One day at the Bronx's Zoo Is not enough

Pictures of the Bronx zoo

I have been to many zoos over the years some good and some just so-so and I thing our own Oregon Zoo is one of the good ones but I liked the Bronx's Zoo its one of the best and I didn't have time to see it all but I will go back some day. I had so many pictures and I don't think I can put them all here but here are a few.



Check out these two chimps 






They have the biggest collection of Gorillas I have ever seen.






I really like this tiger he was just setting like he was posing for us.



Comments

  1. Wow! You got some really good pictures! I love the pictures of the tiger and the gorillas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah