My last Post of the Bronx's zoo

Some more pictures of the animals in the zoo.

When I was taking these pictures I would take like 6-7 pictures of each animal because I wanted a good one, but now its hard to choose which ones to post, but here are more.



Love to visit and spend time with Erika and my grandson Cohen, and I like the challenge of getting Cohen to look at the camera which maybe 1 out of every 20 I take of him. He likes going to the zoo and when he comes in July we will probably go to the Portland Zoo like we do every time they come. 



Cohen will ride a merry-go-around over and over again and this time he liked this blue bug.



I think Erika got a better picture of the bears when I go there they went behind the rocks.




Cohen likes people and has no problem making friends 


 
I think these will be the last of the zoo pictures for this trip to New York.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day off trip to the Oregon coast with Netty.

La Center Wetlands

More pictures of our visit to my Brothers in Utah